Do you have an innovative assistive technology idea that has been turned into an impactful solution? Share the success behind your work with fellow National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR) grantees in the next edition of the KT Casebook.
IMPACT is partnering with the Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability and Rehabilitation Research (KTDRR) to produce an upcoming edition of the KT Casebook highlighting technology development. Our goals include:
• Learning from one another’s experiences
• Making connections with other grantees that will facilitate and expand KT actions
• Gaining new ideas about KT strategies being used by other grantees
• Identifying KT examples focused on stakeholders or target audiences of interest
• Expanding awareness of KT accomplishments achieved by NIDILRR grantees
If you are a NIDILRR grantee interested in submitting an entry for the next edition of the KT Casebook, please let us know. We will contact you with more information about how to develop your entry.